Metal Sulfides for Friction Materials
Tribotecc is the global market and technology leader in high performance metal sulfides and development partner of the friction industry. Stabilizing the friction coefficient at a high level, our products increase comfort at the same time and extend the durability of brake pads and brake discs.
Count on comfort and security
The unique solutions of Tribotecc are part of essential goods and contribute thus to the safety and comfort of people throughout the world. When it comes to chemical structure, polarity, lubricity and thermal behavior, the tribological properties of metal sulfide compounds are crucial to the functionality of friction pairing and extend the lifetime of components in motion. Metal sulfides by Tribotecc stand out by their chemical purity and long-time constant quality. Development partnerships with customers are the driving force for continuous improvements.
Skillfully meeting new challenges
In recent years, vehicle technology has experienced a trend towards heavier and faster vehicles. This poses new challenges to the reliability of brake pads and clutch facings. Not only should the braking effect be immediate and smooth, noise and vibrations should be kept to a minimum, together with a longer product lifetime. This is where the high-tech metal sulfides developed and produced by Tribotecc become essential. They are primarily used in original disc brake pads and drum brake linings (OEM) and original spare parts (OES).
Excellence through innovation
In vehicles of all kinds, the quality of brake pads and clutch facings is crucial to safety, comfort and performance. For many years, innovation leader Tribotecc has been developing friction stabilizers and comfort additives used by the automotive industry in disc brake pads and drum brake linings.
- Fibratecc - series / Functional fibers
- Tribotecc CAO - 10 / Copper and antimonyfree Friction stabilizer
- Stabilize the friction coeffcient at a high level
- Improve comfort (NVH)
- Ensure high durability
- Reduce pad and disc wear even at high temperatures
- Prevent brake fading
- Lower rim dust
Examples of pioneering Tribotecc innovations
- Synthetic tin and multiphase sulfides offered as alternative additives to natural antimony trisulfide
- Environmentally friendly synthetic products as alternative to molybdenum disulfide for increased braking comfort
- New generation of tin sulfides based on synergistic materials as cost-effective alternative to tin sulfides
- New synthetic additives for copper-free formulations